Monday, May 16, 2011

cks tips and tricks...fabulous flowers



yea! on the newstands...creating keepsakes scrapbooking tips and tricks...fabulous flowersFULL of great ideas for homemade flowers...not just for scrapbooking...but for present toppers, cards, and accessories. i experimented with tissue paper, sequins, and feathers..and ended up with what reminds me of a mardi gras.  the layout above will be in the magazine...below is the original...

a close-ups of the homemade flowers...



this layout, another experiment with embroidered flowers may appear on the CK website...

  

2 comments:

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Wonderful pages. Your flowers are gorgeous!

sherri s. said...

Oh, and congrats on 100th post--I know how exciting that is! (I just did my 1,100th!). Didn't want to leave this above and disqualify myself for leaving 2 comments!).